Branches (multiple ones or one longer branch) – Drill – Saw – String – Marker – Pair of scissors
1. Span a string from a fixed point to create a tree-shaped triangle.
2. Decide where you want the branches to be and mark this on the string.
3. Measure how long the branches should be. Choose a fixed width for the overhang.
4. Cut the branches to length.
5. Drill holes at the positions you determined during step 3.
6. ‘Thread’ the shortest branch on the string and then 2 beads. Attach the beads with a knot to support the branch.
7. Repeat step 6 for the remaining branches. Hang it on the wall and decorate.